[rssac-caucus] RSSAC Caucus Meeting at IETF98 Notes

Jaap Akkerhuis jaap at NLnetLabs.nl
Tue Mar 28 08:37:48 UTC 2017

 Alejandro Acosta writes:

 > Thank you..., it looks like you had a great meeting.

There were some problems with the remote attendece and the sounds but
the note taking was (as far as I can judge).

Something else, any reason why the notes are not published? The
rssac-caucus pages <https://www.icann.org/groups/rssac-caucus> says:

	 Meetings

	The RSSAC Caucus meets periodically in person at IETF meetings
	and ICANN meetings. Minutes from these meetings can be
	reviewed here
	<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/rssac-caucus-meetings-2015-04-15-en>.

But if one follows the last link, one finds only the notes of the frst
meeting. I can only assume that this is just an accidental omission.

	jaap