[rssac-caucus] WireTransfer on behalf of ICANN

Naveen Khan nkhan at amsl.com
Sun Nov 12 03:37:01 UTC 2017

Hi Kathy,

From my understanding the following 4 attendees are having their registrations funded by ICANN. Although I am aware of the wire transfer request submitted earlier this week, we do not provide wire transfer invoices so close to the meeting as there is not enough time to confirm payment. Can one of the attendees pay by credit card to cover this cost instead? Please let me know at your earliest convenience. We do need to confirm method of payment ASAP so we can distribute their badges. Thank you.

Regards,

Naveen Khan
IETF Administrative Coordinator
5177 Brandin Court / Fremont, CA  94538
Direct (510) 492-4028 / Fax (510) 492-4001
Email: nkhan at amsl.com <mailto:nkhan at amsl.com> / URL:  http://www.ietf.org <http://www.ietf.org/>

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
Website: http://www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/AMSExperts <https://www.facebook.com/AMSExperts>
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/@AMS_Experts <https://twitter.com/@AMS_Experts>