[rssac-caucus] RSSAC Caucus Membership Survey

Weinberg, Matt mweinberg at verisign.com
Thu Sep 7 15:26:46 UTC 2017

Dear RSSAC Caucus colleagues,

Earlier this year, the RSSAC asked the RSSAC Caucus Membership Committee to develop an annual membership survey for the RSSAC Caucus. The goal is to evaluate the level of engagement in the RSSAC Caucus every year.

You will receive a link to the survey from Carlos Reyes, support staff for the RSSAC Caucus Membership Committee. The survey will take between 7 to 10 minutes to complete depending on any comments you may provide.

Please complete the survey by Friday, 29 September. We plan to present the findings from the survey and discuss next steps with you at the RSSAC Caucus meetings during ICANN60 and IETF100.

Do not hesitate to contact Carlos or us with any questions. We look forward to your feedback.

Best regards,

Matt Weinberg, Jim Martin, Paul Vixie, and Brad Verd
RSSAC Caucus Membership Committee