[rssac-caucus] RSSAC Travel Support for IETF 104 Prague | RSSAC Caucus Members

Mario Aleman mario.aleman at icann.org
Tue Dec 4 20:04:45 UTC 2018

Dear RSSAC Caucus Members,

IETF 104<https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/104/> will take place in Prague from 23-29 March 2019. RSSAC will provide travel support up to 4 RSSAC Caucus Members to attend IETF 104 including economy class airfare, accommodation, registration and per diem expenses. Depending on how many requests we receive, we may need to do a random selection process.

If you would like to apply and be considered for travel support, please complete the following form by next Tuesday 18 December 2018. https://goo.gl/forms/fsoSMaDnvHlJxTPo1

Best regards,

Mario A. Aleman
Support Staff for RSSAC and RZERC