[rssac-caucus] Best Practices for the Distribution of Anycast Instances of the Root Name Service WP Conclusion

kranjbar kranjbar at ripe.net
Fri Feb 2 18:06:59 UTC 2018

Dear RSSAC Caucus,

Please find attached outcome document of  ‘Best Practices for the Distribution of Anycast Instances of the Root Name Service’ work party. As it was mentioned in the caucus updates, the work party did not conclude with finishing all of it’s tasks but had many deep discussions about the questions raised in the work plan. This document summarises all of those discussions and conclusions and, at any point in time, if RSSAC or RSSAC Caucus feels one of the questions should be explored in more detail, we always have the option of booting up a new work party around that single issue and achieve more fine grained results.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or questions.

All the best,
Kaveh.