[rssac-caucus] Updates to anonymization document after Panama

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at icann.org
Wed Jul 11 20:17:40 UTC 2018

Greetings. During the open RSSAC meeting in Panama last month, RSSAC asked for a couple of clarifications in the document around why we didn't propose a single anonymization mechanism. This will help readers understand the context of the document when RSSAC takes it out to the research community, the recursive resolver operators, and other authoritative resolver operators.

Attached please find a PDF with changes highlighted in that Word style we've all gotten to know and love. The changes appear on pages 4 and 5, and on page 14. Please send any comments or questions to this list.

Please review by July so that we can get a new complete version to RSSAC in time for them to consider during their August meeting.

--Paul Hoffman