[rssac-caucus] FOR REVIEW: RSSAC FAQ

Andrew Mcconachie andrew.mcconachie at icann.org
Tue Mar 6 14:25:51 UTC 2018

Dear RSSAC Caucus Members,

The RSSAC FAQ is now up on the RSSAC section of the ICANN website.
<https://www.icann.org/groups/rssac/faq>

A high-level changelog is below:
- Accepted all of Paul Hoffman’s edits.
- Accepted text from the list for answer #3. (The TSIG question.)
- Removed question #25.

Thanks everyone who helped create and review the FAQ.

Thanks,
Andrew