[rssac-caucus] Best Practices for the Distribution of Anycast Instances of the Root Name Service WP Conclusion

Andrew Mcconachie andrew.mcconachie at icann.org
Tue Mar 20 09:31:22 UTC 2018

> On Mar 13, 2018, at 12:13, Robert Story <rstory at isi.edu> wrote:
>
> On Mon 2018-03-05 13:53:37+0000 Andrew wrote:
>> The review period for the proposed text for recommendation 3 closed
>> March 2nd. Hearing no objections to the new text, please find the
>> final CLEAN and REDLINE versions of this document attached. The only
>> change was to add the new text for recommendation 3.
>
> Should the 'final' version still have the DRAFT watermark?
>
> The 'comment' at the beginning of 7.2 references 2.2.2 and 2.2.3, but
> neither exist. I think the correct references would be 7.2 and 7.3.

Hi Robert,

Apologies for the late response, catching up on mail after ICANN 61.

This document is only ‘final’ in the sense that work on it has been halted. The comment period has closed, so the version that was sent to the list on March 5th will remain the final archived version. I left the DRAFT watermark in to make it clear that this is not a publication.

Thanks,
Andrew