[rssac-caucus] RESOLVER: First cut at a list of questions for the Resolver Work Party to answer

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at icann.org
Tue Nov 6 04:16:31 UTC 2018

Greetings again. I have created a document with what I think the derived questions from the SOW are. It is here:
   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YRFhnJMdrXqpRnVtjZ8FkVUIyg_zEma_EqsuhM0awK8/edit#
That document *should* be commentable by anyone who has the URL, but let me know if you have issues with that.

We will discuss these at the face-to-face meeting in about 90 minutes, but the question list will likely be active throughout the lifetime of the Work Party.

--Paul Hoffman