[rssac-caucus] RSSAC Caucus Service Coverage Work Party

ryan stephenson rystephenson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 17:25:44 UTC 2018

I'm sending this following a change discussed in the RSSAC Caucus meeting
at ICANN63. To enhance chances for participation, RSSAC would like to see
Work Party email use the Caucus list rather than the one built for the Work
Party itself, and I suggest that we include the words "SERVICE COVERAGE" in
the subject line to facilitate email filtering.

The Work Party has had two meetings, one teleconference on 1 October and
one in person meeting on 21 October at ICANN63. The Work Party is still
looking for a leader.  Interested persons are welcome to contribute and
review documents.

The plan going forward, here are the work party Shepherd, Leader, and
pertaining documents.
   Work Party Shepherd : Lars-Johan Liman
   Work party Leader - still available
   Google Document with Work Party information:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rK7JB1G0DdrbhcTdsR0tkfv7fro_uHb6z0GyZ0UvMNk/edit?usp=sharing

As a general recommendation, when links are sent around, I'd suggest that
we put them in "suggest" mode. That makes it clear what has been changed
and by whom, and enables whoever is the primary for a document to resolve
them as s/he finishes with them.

I have attached the Statement of Work.