[rssac-caucus] Participate in ccNSO organizational review

Carlos Reyes carlos.reyes at icann.org
Wed Oct 17 16:35:34 UTC 2018

Hello, all.

Please see the message below.

Best,
Carlos

Dear RSSAC Caucus,

As part of the ICANN Bylaws-mandated Organizational Reviews process, the ccNSO review is currently underway.

We are arranging interviews with interested community members who have been involved with or impacted by the ccNSO, to be interviewed by the independent examiner, Meridian Institute. You are invited to be interviewed, and you are welcome to share this message with members of your constituency.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHEDULING AN INTERVIEW

Appointments are first-come, first served, and are being scheduled for 60-minute blocks of time, but anticipated to take approximately 45 minutes each. Interviews will take place at the ICANN meeting venue beginning Saturday 20 October.

You can see available time slots in the Google sheet here. Please identify an available time slot that works for your schedule and let me know the time via email. I will then send an outlook invitation to confirm.

Alternatively, if you are not available during ICANN63 but would like to be interviewed, we can make arrangements for a telephone or Skype interview with the independent examiner following ICANN63. Please let me know if this is your preference.

Thanks, and best regards,

Jennifer

Jennifer Bryce

Senior Reviews Coordinator