[rssac-caucus] RSSAC Caucus Meeting at IETF 104

Andrew McConachie andrew.mcconachie at icann.org
Thu Feb 28 09:57:25 UTC 2019

Dear RSSAC Caucus Members,

The next RSSAC Caucus meeting will be at IETF 104 in Prague, Czech Republic. The meeting will be held on Sunday March 24th, in the Athens/Barcelona room from 15:30 - 17:00 CET (local time), 14:30 - 16:00 UTC. This is at the IETF venue hotel, The Hilton Prague.

Please find the agenda for this meeting attached. Remote connect information and meeting invite to follow shortly.

I’ll note that the current IETF schedule lists the IEPG as being in the Athens/Barcelona room from 10:00 - 22:00.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/agenda/>

This is a mistake on the part of the current IETF schedule and I have informed the IESG support staff of this error.

Thanks,
Andrew