[rssac-caucus] Resolver Study WP | RSSAC Caucus Work Party Administration

Mario Aleman mario.aleman at icann.org
Wed Jan 23 20:56:37 UTC 2019

Dear Caucus Members,

Following the recommendations for the administration and management of the work parties, please note that our Confluence wiki will be used as a repository to access documentation such as action items, transcripts, and teleconference details. Please find access to the wiki below and also in our monthly calendar invitations.

Work Parties
https://community.icann.org/display/RSSAC/Work+Parties

Resolver Study Work Party
https://community.icann.org/display/RSSAC/RSSAC+Caucus+Resolver+Study+Work+Party

Should you have any comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best,
---
Mario