[RSSAC Caucus] Nomination Period: RSSAC Liaison to the ICANN Nominating Committee

Fred Baker fredbaker.ietf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 14:36:42 UTC 2019

Paul has nominated Linjian (Davey) Song as our liaison to the Nominating Committee. For those that don't know him, he has been active in the Yeti Testbed project, and documented it in https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8483. I have verified that he is willing to serve in the position.

The operating procedures are as described in https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/rssac-000-op-procedures-23oct17-en.pdf, section 1.2.6, and the ICANN Bylaws.

But I need a second. Do I hear a second?