[RSSAC Caucus] Nomination Period: RSSAC Liaison to the ICANN Nominating Committee

Davey Song songlinjian at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 08:00:21 UTC 2019

Thanks for introduction Fred. I would like to provide one of my profile
already listed in ICANN TEG page.
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/teg-member-biographies-2019-02-13-en#linjian-davey-song

It is my first time to be nominated as a liaison for NomCom though, I'm
honored and will do my best to serve this role if I'm elected.

Best regards,
Davey