[RSSAC Caucus] Tests on Resolver Testbed

Michael Casadevall michael at casadevall.pro
Mon Sep 23 22:40:51 UTC 2019

I've been designing a framework called DNSCatcher that does exactly
this. It's been a spare time project but I'm hoping to get funding and a
grant to basically determine how recursive resolvers behave, as well as
understand how DNS looks from Internet end points:
https://github.com/DNSCatcher/DNSCatcher/blob/master/doc/technical_overview.md

At the moment, I've been dealing with some serious health issues since
ICANN65 concluded and only now just beginning to get back on my feet and
hopefully resume development.

Any feedback is welcome.
Michael