[RSSAC Caucus] Checking whether current RSOs are authoritative for TLDs: nope

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Fri May 1 16:18:27 UTC 2020

Thanks Wes.  I unfortunately had a lot of connectivity problems during today's meeting, so I missed some of the discussion towards the end.  I think there was a question about the behavior of j.root-servers.net related to this topic?

The addresses for j.root-servers.net are dedicated to serving the root zone.  There are no TLDs or other Verisign customer zones served by j.root-servers.net, as I believe Wes' data also shows.

DW