[RSSAC Caucus] Local Perspective Work Party - data publication

Afifa Abbas afifa.abbas118 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 09:53:19 UTC 2021

Sorry to interrupt the conversation, supporting Ken's 3rd option, to check
the integrity of the file we can use hashes to confirm that the data has
not been edited. But the hash needs to be checked twice, before upload and
after upload and match the value accordingly. Just a thought, open to
suggestions.

Regards,
Afifa