[RSS GWG] Agenda for Teleconference #13

Joe Abley jabley at hopcount.ca
Fri Aug 21 04:36:04 UTC 2020

Hi Carlos,

Sorry for the short notice, but I only just noticed the calendar entry at
midnight local time in Amsterdam.

With late calls due to most of the office being six hours behind coupled
with a virtual DNSSEC workshop I'm helping to teach this week "in Nairobi"
there is. I real chance of me contributing or, to be honest, staying awake
for the call tonight. The rest of the month seems fairly sure to be
similar.

Please accept my late apologies. I will review the minutes and catch up in
due course.

Joe