[RSS GWG] Follow-up from teleconference #13

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Thu Aug 27 13:16:02 UTC 2020

ted.ietf at gmail.com 2020-08-25 11:31 [-0700]:
> As a reminder to the group, we did ask on the call for folks to answer two
> questions via email in advance of our next meeting:

> 1) How large should the SAPF be?

15-30 people. It needs to be big enough to hold a decent width of
representation, but small enough so that discussions can be held in
dialogue form.

> 2) Which groups *must* be represented for the SAPF to be able to make
     the policy decisions which will be under its remit?

- The root server operators
- The IANA Functions Operator (PTI)
- The IAB/IETF
- (Probably also the new PRS)

I'm open to more, but I think I find the above to be the crucial ones.

				Cheers,
				  /Liman