[RSS GWG] PTI strategic plan

Ted Hardie ted.ietf at gmail.com
Thu May 14 15:30:48 UTC 2020

For those who may not have seen it, PTI has put out the 4-year strategic
plan mandated by their bylaws:

https://www.icann.org/public-comments/draft-pti-fy21-24-strategic-plan-2020-04-20-en

At today's meeting

we're having the ICANN Finance folks discuss the interface between other
groups and their function.  I think it would be useful to round out this
series with the PTI folks discussing how they interact with the folks who
work with IANA (e.g. the IESG for protocol parameters).  It might also be
useful for folks to review this document, to consider how FutureOrg engages
in long-term planning; would it look something like this, or would it be
closer to a board work plan, or something else?

Looking forward to our discussion later today,

regards,

Ted Hardie