[RSS GWG] Update on RSO information gathering

Ted Hardie ted.ietf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 07:57:36 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

I've chatted with our intermediary on this, and things are going a bit
slowly.  Contacts at several RSOs have reported that they need to get
additional information from senior management prior to responding; those
are currently expected at the end of the month.  Some RSOs have not yet
chosen to respond, and at least one has declined to state whether or not
they would seek a grant, even though they responded to the base enquiry.

I'll keep the group updated on the results, but the time to results may be
longer than we anticipated.

regards,

Ted