[RSS GWG] Public review timing

Ted Hardie ted.ietf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 13:28:27 UTC 2021

Hi folks,

As you know, we are starting to get public review of the documents from our
constituent communities.  Carlos has sent out some times for structured
review sessions, and it's my hope that we can use those in the next couple
of weeks to complete the internal review of the document.

My proposal is that we take ICANN 71 as a target date for the completion of
the internal review, so that we can have discussions with other groups
during the course of the meeting.  Carlos has started looking at schedules
for joint meetings with RSSAC, the BTC, and possibly GNSO.

Please give a shout on the list with your thoughts on this timing.

best,

Ted Hardie