[RSS GWG] Current Status and Next Steps of the Root Server System Governance Working Group

Ted Hardie ted.ietf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 19:19:12 UTC 2021

Dear Maarten,

Attached please find a reply to your recent letter regarding the Root
Server System Governance Working Group (RSS GWG).  As noted in the letter,
your note was shared with the RSS GWG, as was my proposed reply.

I believe I have captured all of the cc'ed individuals on the original
note, but I did not include the board correspondence, secretary, or board
operations team addresses, not being sure of their usage. Please do feel
free, however, to forward to those as appropriate.

best regards,

Ted Hardie