[RSS GWG] RSO actions followup

Verd, Brad bverd at verisign.com
Fri Jun 25 15:29:51 UTC 2021

Fellow GWG Members,

This email is a quick follow-up to our meeting last week between the GWG and the RSO’s. The RSO’s met this week and confirmed that they will produce two documents for the GWG.  One outlining success criteria for a new governance model and the second document shows some our due diligence in exploring the Root Server Supporting Organization model.

Work is already underway on the documents and as stated on the GWG call last week we plan to have final versions to you by the end of September.  We will keep you apprised of our progress and get them to you sooner when the documents become available.

Cheers,
Brad