[RSS GWG] Cancelling this week's meeting

Ted Hardie ted.ietf at gmail.com
Wed May 19 18:49:10 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

My apologies for the late notice.  I'm recovering this week from a fairly
significant set of health challenges over the past ten days, and I will be
unable to attend the meeting.  Given the other regrets that Carlos has
already received, I believe we are better off cancelling this week's
meeting.  We can continue the informal discussions in the drafting sessions
for another two weeks and regroup at the next meeting.  If you have not
been able to review the current version of the document, please do so; if
you can attend one or more of the drafting sessions, that would be great as
well.

Take care,

Ted Hardie