[RSS GWG] [Ext] Re: Now Open: Nomination Period for GWG Chair

Carlos Reyes carlos.reyes at icann.org
Tue Apr 12 11:17:52 UTC 2022

Thank you, Paul

Carlos Reyes
Director, Policy and Strategy

On Apr 12, 2022, at 04:44, P Vixie <paul at redbarn.org> wrote:

I'll second.

Get BlueMail for Android [bluemail.me]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://bluemail.me__;!!PtGJab4!shqvg3hl3Td-myy55rCgQdyLqgtHOYbh4JzJ3hhlFuoBf1uxGaBcTINVJPUIJXZQAzR_fzIS$>
On Apr 12, 2022, at 02:34, Carlos Reyes via RSSGWG <rssgwg at icann.org<mailto:rssgwg at icann.org>> wrote:

Thank you, Ash.

Is there a second?

Carlos Reyes
Director, Policy and Strategy

 On Apr 11, 2022, at 20:10, Ashwin Rangan <ashwin.rangan at icann.org> wrote:

 I would like to nominate Brad Verd for GWG Chair please. Thank you!

 Ashwin Rangan

 iPhone - Forry for typos

 On Apr 8, 2022, at 4:06 AM, Carlos Reyes via RSSGWG <rssgwg at icann.org> wrote:

 Thank you, Hiro.

 Carlos Reyes
 Director, Policy and Strategy

 On Apr 8, 2022, at 02:32, HiroHOTTA <hotta at jprs.co.jp> wrote:

 I second the nomination of Fred Baker for GWG chair.
 Hiro Hotta

 On Wed, 6 Apr 2022 17:06:15 +0000
 Carlos Reyes via RSSGWG <rssgwg at icann.org> wrote:
 Thank you for the nomination, Ryan.

 Is there a second to the nomination of Fred Baker as candidate for GWG chair?

 Best,
 Carlos