[RSS GWG] [EXTERNAL] GWG sessions during ICANN74

Suzanne Woolf swoolf at pir.org
Wed Jun 15 13:57:25 UTC 2022

Carlos and colleagues,

I will not be in The Hague in person tomorrow but I expect I will be online from Amsterdam for the first two sessions, and longer if possible.

Best,
Suzanne

On 6/15/22, 2:36 PM, "RSSGWG on behalf of Carlos Reyes via RSSGWG" <rssgwg-bounces at icann.org<mailto:rssgwg-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of rssgwg at icann.org<mailto:rssgwg at icann.org>> wrote:

CAUTION: This email came from outside your organization. Don’t trust emails, links, or attachments from senders that seem suspicious or you are not expecting.
________________________________
Hello all,

This is the schedule for the GWG sessions during ICANN74 tomorrow, Thursday, 16 June. I will send calendar invitations.

Los Angeles, US

Washington DC, US

UTC

The Hague, NL

Beijing, CN

Canberra, AU

Work Session

00:00-01:00

03:00-04:00

07:00-08:00

09:00-10:00

15:00-16:00

17:00-18:00

Applying the Success Criteria

01:30-03:00

04:30-06:00

08:30-10:00

10:30-12:00

16:30-18:00

18:30-20:00

Workshop: Affiliate Organization Model

04:15-05:30

07:15-08:30

11:15-12:30

13:15-14:30

19:15-20:30

21:15-22:30

Workshop: Supporting Organization Model

06:00-07:00

09:00-10:00

13:00-14:00

15:00-16:00

21:00-22:00

23:00-00:00

Next Steps

Dear Akinori, Brad, Hiro, Jim, Kaveh, Ken, Kim, Kurt, Lars-Johan, Peter, Suzanne, Tripti, and Wes,

I hope ICANN74 is going well. GWG sessions will be in the Everest room (floor 2). Please arrive 10-15 minutes before start time to ensure you have a seat.

Dear Ash, Barbara, Duane, Fred, Geoff, Hanyu, Karl, Luis, Paul, and Ryan,

I hope you will join the GWG sessions virtually. Please refer to remote participation information in the calendar invitations.

Dear GWG observers,

If you are on site, please note that the Kilamanjaro room (floor 2) is available for overflow (if necessary). If you are not on site, please refer to remote partiicpaiton information in the calendar invitations.

Thank you,
Carlos

Carlos Reyes
Director, Policy and Strategy