[RSS GWG] RSS GWG April 2023 Workshop

Verd, Brad bverd at verisign.com
Wed Apr 12 02:37:27 UTC 2023

Colleagues,

As a follow up to our call last week I wanted to implore everyone to do their homework.  Please read the documents provided in the links below, by Carlos.  If necessary to understand how we got here please go back and read the reports for KL and the last DC workshop.  Please read them, study them, and come to the workshop next week with prepared to provide suggested changes to the language if needed.  I know it is easy to throw stones, but we as a group need to provide solutions, please come with an open mind, and be prepared to hear everyone’s contributions at the workshop.

I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I think if everyone comes prepared, we can get through this in DC and begin moving on to the next steps and modeling a structure that embodies our principles.  This is “going slow to go fast”… once we have these principles the tempo should pick up with much progress.

I look forward to seeing you all in DC, if you are not making it to DC, I hope we see you online with just as much to add to the discussion as if you were in the room.

Cheers all and safe travels.

--Brad