[Rt4-whois] FW: Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from ICANN Meeting 43 - La Paz A

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Tue Mar 13 00:18:48 UTC 2012

Dear Review Team Members,

Please find below content of the Adobe room chat box.
Lutz was in the room interacting with remote participants.
Lutz has also me asked me to email you a message:
JUst an "internal" comment. German LAE asks how "proxy/privacy" can be use
to protect identiies in witness protections programms. I urged them to
send in a comment ....

Thanks,

Kind regards

Alice