[Rt4-whois] Fwd: Congrats

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Wed Mar 14 15:00:30 UTC 2012

>From Rod

His congratulations and a comment

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rod Beckstrom
Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Subject: Congrats
To: Emily Taylor <emily at emilytaylor.eu>
Cc: Chris Mondini <chris.mondini at icann.org>, Alice Jansen <
alice.jansen at icann.org>

On the solid progress with the Whois report. I have heard numerous positive
comments from the community.
I do think you might consider suggesting in the report that the ccNSO
consider the same recommendations you make for the gTLDs.
I apologize that I will not be able to come to your 9:30 AM meeting this
morning with the board as I have other meetings to attend to.
Thanks again Emily and please give my best to the team!
Rod

--

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 7630471. VAT No. 114487713.