[Rt4-whois] PLEASE NOTE: GALA - Wed, 14 March

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Wed Mar 14 19:02:58 UTC 2012

Dear Review Team Members,

I have just been informed that the hosts may not have enough tickets for all participants.
The meetings team strongly advises you to fetch your tickets as soon as possible.
The hosts are checking people in by name and everyone has to pick up their own tickets.
Apologies for this last minute notification.

Thanks,

Kind regards

Alice