[Rt4-whois] Offline comments on WHOIS Policy Review Team Draft Report

Smith, Bill bill.smith at paypal-inc.com
Fri Mar 16 17:20:19 UTC 2012

I respect Mr Sullivan's opinions, and his statements regarding "factual" errors or inaccuracies may be correct, from a purely technical perspective. However, our audience is considerably broader.

I'm all for accuracy, but we also need to consider readability and the scope of our work - WHOIS for names.