[RZERC] Two questions/concerns raised

Steve Sheng steve.sheng at icann.org
Wed Jan 18 18:25:40 UTC 2017

Dear RZERC,

Very sorry for the late response, I hear two questions/concerns raised to staff:

-                  What is the intent for adding David Conrad and Matt Larson to the RZERC list?

-                  We have as many staff members as committee members subscribed to the list.

For the first question, staff’s proposal of adding David and Matt is to ensure that all relevant background and information that the committee may need to get itself up and running is provided. If the committee determines that it does not need this support, we will honor that.

Regarding the concern that we have as many staff members as committee members. At the moment, we subscribed support staff along with their managers to the list. We did it so that ICANN org can better understand the need of RZERC. Once RZERC is bootstrapped, we can work with the chairs (or the full committee) to determine the subscription to the mailing list.

Does this answer your questions or address your concerns?

Best
Steve