[RZERC] Call for consensus: RZERC operational procedures

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Tue Sep 5 21:03:15 UTC 2017

RZERC members,

The August 31 deadline passed with no objections so we now have an approved procedures document.   I'd like to thank everyone for their input and time spent reaching consensus.   ICANN staff have taken our most recent draft, copyedited it, and applied a standard document format.  I read through it one more time and found no differences in substance from our draft.

Mario and Steve, would you please publish the attached copy of the procedures document to the RZERC website.

DW