[RZERC] RZERC Scope - Input request on survey questions

Mario Aleman mario.aleman at icann.org
Fri Sep 15 22:58:23 UTC 2017

Dear RZERC members,

Following our discussion regarding the RZERC scope, we would like to request your feedback on the following survey questions. These questions have been suggested by some of our members and our RZERC Chair. Therefore, please helps us to provide:

  *   Your input and feedback on just the survey questions –Does the question makes sense to you? (No need to discuss if the question is in scope or out of scope).

Please find the form here: https://goo.gl/mPZNLZ
After discussing the questions during our next Teleconference call, the survey will be ready to share.

If you need further clarification on the questions, please let us know.

Best regards,

Mario A. Aleman
SOAC Secretariat Support Coordinator