[RZERC] DRAFT: RZERC Charter Review Initial Report

Danielle Rutherford danielle.rutherford at icann.org
Sat Oct 15 23:30:52 UTC 2022

Dear RZERC members,

Tim and I had an action item from the last charter review meeting to begin the draft of the initial report. As a reminder, this report will be the material we use in our feedback sessions with appointing organizations and ultimately will be what goes out for Public Comment. The current version still has our drafting notes in italics and is not yet complete, but ready for discussion with the full group on Tuesday.

Draft of Initial Report: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wV_Ut6sD1EnUz-vjfagK_iW82TTUuf_tUAK5mWrI-iM/edit

Best,
Danielle