[RZERC] Updated text in RZERC Charter Review Report

Danielle Rutherford danielle.rutherford at icann.org
Tue Feb 28 00:00:29 UTC 2023

Dear RZERC members,

After Tim’s presentation to the ccNSO council I updated the placeholder text in the RZERC Charter Review Initial Report. You can see the proposed edits on pages 4-5: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wV_Ut6sD1EnUz-vjfagK_iW82TTUuf_tUAK5mWrI-iM/edit?usp=sharing.

Please confirm your support of the new text by responding to this email. Once this is finalized I will be able to submit the report for public comment ahead of ICANN76.

Thanks,
Danielle

--
Danielle Rutherford