[RZERC] Happy 2023 and upcoming RZERC Meetings

Danielle Rutherford danielle.rutherford at icann.org
Fri Jan 6 21:46:34 UTC 2023

Dear RZERC Members,

Happy New Year!

I’ve sent out meeting invites for the 2023 monthly RZERC meetings to be held on the third Tuesday of each month at 19:00 UTC. I have also sent out a call for agenda topics for our first meeting on January 17.

Regarding the RZERC Charter Review, we are still waiting for a Board liaison to be appointed to the RZERC and for all current members to signal their support for the current draft of the RZERC Charter Review Initial Report. The next step for the RZERC Charter Review will be to invite your appointing organizations to schedule feedback sessions with the RZERC. I am working with Tim on those materials and expect to have an update for the RZERC sometime next week. In the meantime, there are no scheduled work sessions for the charter review.

Best,
Danielle