[RZERC] Charter Review Draft Update

Tim April timapril at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 15:21:15 UTC 2023

Hello RZERC,

After our last call, the proposed edits to the charter review document have been incorporated into the draft report. The current draft can be found here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lq3ocyq7F5YVF-EQoiirMiHlny6kJk4G3JqEKfmLHc8/edit__;!!PtGJab4!8i6LhNWBhT00XS5Qq6GQY8cQ8-fuDW6lfmlcKGzxVubrm8uLP-ccI2dAqXrZBDF9PRlE2__hMsyHVWhqGiLbvyddR4VaHA$ [docs[.]google[.]com]

A redline version of the updates to the report has also been attached.

As discussed on the last monthly call, we would like to have the RZERC members review the report and to share the updated document with their appointing organizations. We had discussed a short review period for the change, but to enable discussion and/or edits, let’s set the target of feedback to be July 11th so we can collect everything ahead of the July RZERC meeting.

Also, due to the ICANN meeting this week and the practice of not having ICANN meetings the week following an ICANN meeting, we will not be having an RZERC meeting this month.

Thanks,

—-tim