[RZERC] FIANL CALL FOR REVIEW: Updated text in RZERC Charter Review Report

Danielle Rutherford danielle.rutherford at icann.org
Wed Mar 15 21:54:18 UTC 2023

Dear RZERC members,

Please be advised that I am submitting the draft initial report of the RZERC Charter Review for public comment this Friday. This will ensure that the public comment opportunity opens on 22 March 2023.

Please note any objections to the additional text on the feedback sessions no later than 23:59 UTC on 17 March 2023.

Thank you,
Danielle