[RZERC] REMINDER: RZERC monthly meeting scheduled on 16 May 2023 19:00 UTC

Danielle Rutherford danielle.rutherford at icann.org
Wed May 10 20:45:20 UTC 2023

Dear RZERC,

Our next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, 16 May 2023 19:00 UTC.

As the public comment for the RZERC Charter Review Initial Report closed on 8 May 2023 I propose the RZERC use the 16 May monthly teleconference to discuss the public comment submissions and the RZERC's response to the public comment submissions.

Link to public comment submissions: https://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/proceeding/initial-report-on-the-rzerc-charter-review-27-03-2023/submissions

I've also attached a submission we received on 9 May 2023 from several Root Server Operators.

Agenda:
Call to Order Roll Call Agenda Review RZERC Charter ReviewReview public comment submissionsReview proposed response to public comment submissionsDiscuss possible changes to RZERC Charter and RZERC Charter Review Final ReportAOBAdjournment

Remote Participation Links:
Zoom Link: https://icann.zoom.us/j/91272643130?pwd=b0lUdW5JQzFiWXdkNmVOUHFmVVNRUT09

Zoom Session ID: 912 7264 3130

Zoom Session Passcode: RZERC!2023