[RZERC] [Ext] Re: FOR REVIEW: Final Report Root Zone Evolution Review Committee Charter Review

Danielle Rutherford danielle.rutherford at icann.org
Thu Oct 26 11:21:01 UTC 2023

Thank you, all.

Wes has abstained as a member of the Board, and we have now have consensus statements from the remaining RZERC members. I will now finalize the report and send the report to the Board Technical Committee (BTC) for consideration. There are no more action items for the RZERC with regard to the Charter Review at this time.

Thanks,
Danielle