[social-media-wg] Action Items - Social Media WG Call 17.07.2014

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Fri Jul 18 04:29:55 UTC 2014

Hello all,

The Action Items of the Social Media WG call on 17 July has been uploaded to
this page: https://community.icann.org/x/BbnhAg
1. Dev Anand Teelucksingh and Ariel Liang to build another social media
workflow, which will include an At-Large reading list, WG introductions and
activity updates, and RALO activity updates, etc.
2. WG members to continue the discussion on hashtag for promoting the
At-Large brand via mailing list and Skype group Chat.
3. Anthony Niiganii to work with Ariel Liang, Dev Anand Teelucksingh and
other WG members to further developing the idea of building tweets related
to At-Large beginner's guide and popularizing digestible, bit-size
information.
4. Staff to discuss with the comms department and explore the ideas of
producing short videos clips that can help raise awareness of the community
and serve the capacity building purposes.
Re Action Item no.1, Dev and I will get back to you regarding the new
workflow chart and let you draft tweets based on different categories within
a set timeline. Please stay tuned!

Thank you,
Ariel

P.S. I will be in the APAC timezone from 21 July to 1 August (vacation 21-25
July; work 28 July-1 August) so will likely not be able to get on calls.
However, I will check emails regularly during this period (also reachable
via Skype, but may not respond imminently due to time difference). If you
have any question regarding the new workflow, for example, please send an
email away :).