[social-media-wg] Deadline Tonight - Call for Volunteers - Sprout Social Testing

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Mon Jan 26 20:26:13 UTC 2015

Hello All,

If you want to join the Sprout Social testing group, please send me a
message by tonight. See details below.

I will get in touch shortly with the members who have signed up.

Thank you,
Ariel

From:  Ariel Liang <ariel.liang at icann.org>
Date:  Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 7:00 PM
To:  <social-media-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject:  Call for Volunteers - Sprout Social Testing, Deadline Mon 26 Jan

Dear All,

During today¹s social media WG call, we have decided to experiment with
Sprout Social <http://sproutsocial.com/> , a social media management tool,
to enhance our collaboration on Twitter and Facebook. This tool will enable
a small group of people to manage the At-Large Twitter and Facebook accounts
together. In other words, all team members may tweet and post on Facebook on
behalf of At-Large without having direct access to our accounts.
Coordinating the team, I will act as an editor and publisher to ensure
quality. Such team collaboration will enhance the diversity and timeliness
of our social media content. Another potential benefit is that we can make
our social media accounts multilingual, if our team members write other
languages besides English. Want to learn more about Sprout Social? You may
watch the recorded demo here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM1D5ZW0bhY

Now we are calling for volunteers to help test out Sprout Social together
with me. The goal is that we will form a small team ‹ team members will be
selected from the volunteers ‹ and conduct live coverage for ICANN 52
Singapore with this tool.

Interested in volunteering? Please contact me directly at
ariel.liang at icann.org by Monday 26 January 23:59 UTC. We will do our testing
in the week of 26 Jan.

Thank you,
Ariel