[social-media-wg] Poll: name change for social media accounts

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Sat Jun 6 00:48:05 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Just in case you didn¹t see my message sent to the Skype group chat ‹

Do you agree that we change At-Large's twitter handle to '@icannatlarge' and
change the Facebook page domain name to
'https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge'?

Our current twitter handle is @ICANN_AtLarge and Facebook Page is
https://www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge. This change will help us build the
At-Large brand across social media platform and also makes it easier for
people to find us online (the extra '_' and '.¹ do not add much value and
may confuse people).

No, the name change will not comprise our existing accounts. We won¹t start
with brand-new accounts or loose any followers. In fact, we will broadly
broadcast the name change via the new At-Large promo brochure
<https://community.icann.org/x/nIw0Aw>  and RALO business cards that will be
presented in Buenos Aires.

If you already voted on Skype chat, there's no need to reply this email. If
you haven¹t, please say Œyes¹ if you agree to the name change, and Œno¹ if
you disagree. If you don¹t say anything, I will take it that you give
consent to the name change :).

Thanks All! Have a great weekend!
Ariel