[social-media-wg] Volunteer sign up: #ICANN55 social media

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Thu Feb 25 18:36:24 UTC 2016

Dear All,

As per our discussion during the recent social media WG call, I put together
a google spreadsheet for our working group volunteers to sign up after the
At-Large session schedule has been finalized (to check the detailed
schedule, including agenda and meeting locations, click here
<https://community.icann.org/x/a7dYAw> )

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1drF_cmxv7aMREE3rLSR1hABrMHYC_l7VbNbS
VPdbmKw/edit?usp=sharing

If you¹d like to help out in any of the sessions (e.g. tweeting in English
and/or French, taking photos, etc.), please put your name in Column A
(assignee). I will follow up with you next week, either online or in person
(if you will be in Marrakech), to discuss how we are going to do the social
media coverage together.

Thank you all in advance for your help!

Best Regards,
Ariel