[social-media-wg] ICANN57 Social Media Promotion - Spreadsheet

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Wed Nov 2 12:19:43 UTC 2016

Thanks John and Olivier, for pointing out the popularity of hashtags! I know that #netgov is indeed a popular one, but I don’t have the statistics of others like #publicinterest.

I think we will be safe to stick to #ICANN57 and #ICANN as they will surely be the most popular ones to get our tweets to the main feed. Regarding the others, we probably just need to test and see, and also observe what hashtags that people use.

Thank you!

Ariel