[social-media-wg] Tweet Wall display

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Thu Oct 27 17:53:11 UTC 2016

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the feedback!

Since ICANN Communications Department/IT controls this feed via a paid application, we cannot modify the setting directly. I did ask Comms/IT whether they can generate another feed that incorporates tweets mentioning @ICANNATLARGE, in addition to the ones with the #ICANN57 hashtag. Hopefully it is doable.

Thank you,

Ariel