[social-media-wg] Comment on At-Large Review Recommendation Feasibility Assessment & Implementation Plan / At-Large Social Media Strategy

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Thu Aug 3 18:26:15 UTC 2017

Dear All,

As per action items from the social media working group call, I am sharing the following links with the group:

The wiki workspace to provide your input on the At-Large Review Recommendations Feasibility Assessment & Implementation Plan pertaining to social media:

  *   Recommendation 8: https://community.icann.org/x/bDvwAw
  *   Recommendation 9: https://community.icann.org/x/bjvwAw

You may also provide your input on these recommendations via this Google document: https://buff.ly/2fcOEKb (please log into your Google account, if you have one; if not, please leave your name before your comment for identification purpose)

I am also attaching the instruction email regarding providing comment on the At-Large Review recommendations. Please note the deadline of 06 August 2017. If you have difficulty accessing the wiki or the google doc, please contact me directly.

Furthermore, as a refresher, the At-Large Social Media Strategy document can be downloaded here: https://buff.ly/2fcis9Z

Thank you,
Ariel

Ariel Xinyue Liang